I found this tag here and thought it was interesting. So sorry half my answers are the same thing! https://mylittlebookblog.com/2016/01/15/the-fifty-bookish-questions-book-tag/
1. What was the last book you read?
I presume you mean “and finished”? Because that would be Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare.
2. Was it a good one?
Oh, yes. I can see why my best friend loves it!
3. What made it good?
I loved the characters, especially Henry, Will and Jem. They were wonderful to read, and they were such well written characters!
4. Would you recommend it to other people?
I would, but I think most people have read Cassandra’s books by now!
5. How often do you read?
Whenever I can. I’m currently at Uni so, I mostly read on the bus.
6. Do you like to read?
I love it! It’s one of my favourite things in the world to do.
7.What was the last bad book you read?
Oh, gosh. I don’t really know. Honestly, I really didn’t enjoy A Little In Love by Susanne Fletcher. But I didn’t hate it!
8. What made you dislike it?
It was repetitive. She wanted to do good, but was a nasty person for her mother. When she got older she wanted to be good again, then bad again and that was pretty much it,
9. Do you wish to be a writer?
Oh, goodness no! I can’t write to save my life! There are some fan fictions floating around that I wrote but we aren’t going to talk about them!
10. Has any book every influenced you greatly?
Oh, yes. Harry Potter, A Court of Mist and Fury, The Bone Season, The Harp at Midnight. SO many books have influenced me in different ways
11. Do you read fan fiction?
I USED to but not so much anymore. It’s been about two years since I read one.
12. Do you write fan fiction?.
See above ^
13. What’s your favorite book?
HA like I can pick just one?!
14. What’s your least favorite book?
I… don’t have one
15. Do you prefer physical books or ready on a device (like a kindle)?
Physical book! Although, I will read eBooks if I have to.
16. When did you learn to read?
One day when I was very young, my mum went out and by the time she came home my aunt had taught me how to read two Dr Seuss books
17. What is your favorite book you had to read in school?
I never really had to read in school, but I did find one of my favourite books in school. Does that count?
18. What is your favorite book series?
Harry Potter and The Bone Season
19. Who is your favorite author?
J.K. Rowling, Samantha Shannon, Alywn Hamilton and Sarah J Maas
20. What is your favorite genre?
High/Fantasy. Especially YA.
21. Who is your favorite character in a book series?
Oh, goodness. Don’t make me pick just one, I can’t!
22. Has a book ever transported you somewhere else?
YES! Every book I read takes me somewhere new!
23.Which book do you wish had a sequel?
The Harp at Midnight by Caiseal Mor. There was just SO MUCH he didn’t answer!
24. Which book do you wish DIDNT have a sequel?
Ah… I don’t have an answer for this
25. How long does it take you to read a book?
It depends. I’m typically quite slow but I’ve read two largest books in a week before. If I’m at school it’s probably one a month because I’m slow and only have time to read on the bus
26. Do you like when books become movies?
Yes. If done right, it can be amazing to see your favourite characters come to life and be real humans rather than just your imagination
27. Which book was ruined by its movie adaptation?
Beautiful Creatures. That was so bad. Great movie, horrible book to movie adaptation
28. Which movie has done a book justice?
The 1924 Phantom of the Opera movie. It’s silent and mostly in B&W but it’s spot on to the book. Except the end but we won’t talk about that.
29. Do you read newspapers?
No, I see enough sad things online
30: Do you read magazines?
When I was young, yeah. But normally there’s nothing in it that interests me
31. Do you prefer newspapers or magazines?
32. Do you read while in bed?
It’s where I normally read
33. Do you read while on the toilet?
I think I did once when I was like, five years old but, no
34. Do you read while in the car?
And the bus. Only time during the school year I CAN read
35. Do you read while in the bath?
NO! What if I dropped it or something?!
36. Are you a fast reader?
See above but I guess it depends
37. Are you a slow reader?
38. Where is your favorite place to read?
My bed. It’s the best place for me
39. Is it hard for you to concentrate while you read?
Some times. If it’s the very start of the book or something that’s a little boring than I find myself checking my phone but once I get into it, I’m fine
40.Do you need a room to be silent while you read?
Yes and no. I like certain noise levels
41. Who gave you your love for reading?
I honestly don’t know. It was just something I was good at and picked up really quickly.
42. What book is next on your list to read?
Uh… Whatever takes my fancy, I guess
43. When did you start to read chapter books?
I think I was five and I read this book called the Fairy Realm (I think). It was so good
44. Who is your favorite children’s book author?
Does J.K Rowling count?
45. Which author would you most want to interview?
Samantha Shannon. I would be so honoured to interview her
46. Which author do you think you’d be friends with?
I don’t think I’m cool enough to be friends with anyone who’s imagination is THAT amazing but I think Sarah J Maas and I would get on well. We both have a tendency to fan girl
47.What book have you reread the most?
Uh. Probably The Harp at Midnight by Caiseal Mor. I just really love it
48. Which books do you consider “classics”?
The usual like Jane Austin etc. But I would also say something like Harry Potter is a classic. If it’s that popular, I feel it has to be
49. Which books do you think should be taught in every school?
Okay, reading in school made me stop reading for a long time. I HATE being forced to read something. Maybe updating the list would be a good idea. I think we should be reading old and new books in school. I really disliked The Great Gatsby for that reason, but I might have liked it had I read it for pleasure. Maybe add a current NYT Best Seller to the list or Harry Potter. It would certainly encourage more people to do English at school. At least in my opinion.
50. Which books should be banned from all schools?
Non. I mean, obviously we shouldn’t have things like Fifty Shades in a room full of 8 year olds but I think if the book isn’t offensive (raciest, homophobic etc.) then it should be available. Books teach us things, they’re important. They help us. Why should we not have books?