I was nominated by the lovely Ellie at Capitol Books for the Sunshine Blogger award! I’m quite late to the game but I’ve only just seen it! Thank you, Ellie for the nomination!
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Answer 11 questions set by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 bloggers to receive the award and write them 11 new questions to answer.
- HOW MANY BOOKS HAVE YOU READ THIS YEAR?
When this goes up? I’ll have read 26 books. My goal is 35 so I only have 9 more and once things start to calm down, it will be a lot better!
- WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE GENRE OF BOOKS?
Fantasy. Any type really, I like urban, high fantasy, YA fantasy. I just love that anything can happen.
- WHAT’S YOUR FAVOURITE PAST TIME APART FROM BLOGGING?
Reading and singing
- WHO IS YOUR ONE TRUE BOOK LOVE?
Oh goodness. I want to say Nick Nygård from The Bone Season but if we’re talking bookish boyfriends then I’d have to pick Jem Castairs from The Infernal Devices or Vincent Winters from On the Other Side.
- WHAT WAS THE LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
Now You See Me 2. I binged them the other day and I would highly recommend! So good!
- WHAT WAS THE LAST BOOK YOU BOUGHT?
Empire of Storms by Sarah J Maas! I’m on a book buying ban until after Christmas! It’s safer.
- HOW OFTEN DO YOU BLOG?
At least twice a week, unless I start to run out of tags! In which case, it will probably only be once a week. I’ve realised blogging every day will cause me to run out of things to say or post so, it’s better to blog less I think.
- DO PEOPLE IN YOUR REAL WORLD KNOW THAT YOU’RE A BLOGGER?
They know and are very supportive. They’re always willing to read my posts and support me in whatever way they can.
We’ve been cleaning our house a lot and if one of my family members finds something they think I could use in a photo for Instagram they’ll give it to me!
- DO YOU HATE THE WORDS BLOG AND BLOGGER?
I don’t hate it, I don’t think we should. Blogging is a great thing and it makes it easier to make friends and get our opinions out there. I’ve enjoyed blogging so much, it’s been an incredible life experience!
- WHAT’S YOUR FAVOURITE CURSE WORD?
Wouldn’t you like to know!
- WHAT’S YOUR AVERAGE READING TIME?
Depends. If I’m at school it can take me a month to finish a small book because I always put school first, if not I can finish a book in a week or less depending on the size and depending on if I’m not hanging out with friends. I know you’ve probably heard it a million times, but taking a book with you everywhere really does help you read more!
And that’s all the questions! Now, the rules say to tag 11 people, but I don’t think I know enough people on here personally to do that! So I’m going to tag Ashleigh, Hannah, Lu, and Emma! I also tag all of you to do this tag, it’s fun!